Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My Infamous Murderers and Victims Mystery Party

Hey Friends,

I thought I catch you up on what I have been planning for this Halloween. I am hosting a murder mystery dinner party. This is my first murder mystery to host and to play ever. It's going to be fabulous, I hope. So far my theme is The Infamous Murderers and Victims of All Time.
Characters:
Guest can dress up as a murderer or a victim. The best place to look up for ideas are from true stories, movies, novels, or comics.

My dinner menu will be:
Savory Brain Spread
Killer Beef Kabobs
Murderous Meatloaf (Turkey)
The Art-of-Choke Dip
Feasting Magget Salad (Orzo salad)
Finger Licking Chics
Miss Bobbets Sausage Trophies

Beverage:
Oj shot Nicole (Vodka + OJ)
Bloody Mary


If you have any creative ideas of characters or recipe please feel free to leave a comment. I would love to hear from you.

No comments: